Thursday, February 11, 2010

Book: 100 Greatest Sports Movies of All Time

For Christmas My sister Kathy gave me the book The Ultimate Book of Sports Movies: Featuring the 100 Greatest Sports Films of All Time. My sister gave it to me because Glen Macnow and Ray Didinger are both Philadelphia radio guys. They have put out a couple funny books of list so far. Since Kathy and I love both movies and sports, it is a really good gift.

The book not only has write ups about the movie, but also has comments from athletes about each movie. It has little features also, like a college basketball coach writing a scouting report on the Hickory High Huskers from Hoosiers. Kate and I are going to work our way through the book. If you are a sports fan and a movie fan it is a pretty good book. You can see if your list matches their list.

No comments:

Post a Comment